In AfrikAmiga we work for the right to education in disadvantaged areas of Tanzania
and to improve the quality of life of families in vulnerable situations.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
"Dreams to be made are the engine that makes us move forward"
"Great opportunities to help others rarely come
but the little opportunities surround us every day"
Without you, we couldn’t help in the education of hundreds of children. Because without you, there won’t have school supplies, no windows, no doors, and no daily food.
Without you, we couldn’t improve the living conditions of people in situations of vulnerability and poverty.
And without you, we couldn’t generate employment, activate local commerce, fix schools or help better the lives of people.
We insist on being grateful for showing us how great you are and what you’re able to do with just small signs of solidarity.
Because without you we wouldn’t exist.
"Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference"
Someone said that having projects makes life happier.
It is the fact of doing what you love, meeting goals and setting new ones that makes life a challenge, encourages you to keep going and to keep fighting for your dreams.
For this reason, and because there is nothing more beautiful than the smiles and hugs that we receive in return, in AfrikAmiga we continue helping, protecting, loving, understanding, supporting, respecting, learning …
Would you want to join our next dreams?
- ¡DONE! School uniforms for the neediest children of the Ngongongare Primary School
- ¡DONE! School supplies for the most vulnerable children of the Ngongongare Primary School
- Creation of a first aid kit with medicines and material for schools
- ¡DONE! Search for another school in which to settle aid
- ¡DONE! Delivery of menstrual hygiene products among the girls of Ngongongare Primary School
- ¡DONE! Talks and workshops about sex education in different schools
- ¡DONE! Talks and workshops about environmental protection in different schools
- Rehabilitation of houses
- ¡DONE! Imposed small businesses among disadvantaged families
- ¡DONE! Continue support for local business
- ¡DONE! Employment promotion
- Surgical operations for Rosemary and Jackson
Bresca is much more than an Italian restaurant.
They collaborate with AfrikAmiga through one of their dishes made with a lot of love with which they give €1 of each of them to help us with our dreams.